Finally braces-free!


I had braces as a child in 6th grade...

Then I needed braces after having my second child (at 33!) because all my teeth started shifting back to what they looked like back in 6th grade... Which was not only unsightly but just a big big hassle because the gaps between my teeth had gotten so roomy (haha) that after I eat anything, I'd almost always need to run to a mirror to check or brush my teeth, which added up to be like, 5 to 6 times a day. I'm not kidding.

So after waiting(?) for over 2 years for the gaps to magically go away(???), I asked around a ton before finally getting adult braces (by Dr. Margaret Chu-Park of Fort Lee, New Jersey, who has got to be the best orthodontist in the tri-state area!) and I couldn't be happier that I went ahead and got them:






(Can you say HAPPIER??? :o)

For anyone out there pondering whether or not to get adult braces... Go for it!!! (I had no idea some dental insurances cover adult braces as well: Mine covered a whopping 50% of the total cost! Good to know, right?)












Comments