Life-changing laundry tip



(Image from My Domaine)

Did you know that if you want to dry your clothes faster, all you need to do is throw in a dry fluffy towel into the dryer along with your wet clothes?! (Am I the last one to hear about this life-changing trick?)

According to Lifehacker, the dry towel supposedly absorbs the moisture, reducing the drying time and using less energy.

Isn't that good to know?

You must remember to take the towel out of the dryer after 15-20 minutes though, otherwise, that towel would be contributing to the moisture in the dryer and even extending the drying time...

Well, I'm all for setting a timer/making another trip if it's going to shorten the dryer time for all the down comforters in the house (that take up to 90 minutes to dry completely and I always feel bad because it feels like I'm wasting electricity). No problem!

Other amazing laundry hacks here, here, and here. And this one is a good read for moms!


Comments