Favorite toy from Restoration Hardware


Did you know Restoration Hardware always has some real cool toys, games, and little gadgets for folks of all ages?

It has, over the years, become one of my no. 1 destinations for small gift ideas or whenever I need to buy a nice gift for a young person.

As their reputation holds, toys and gifts I've gotten from Restoration Hardware have all been well-made, good looking, and never flimsy, which is what a lot of kids' knickknacks tend to be.

Like, this one, which was a ton of fun for Collin back in the day (when he was about 2 1/2 years old, in love with his first lightsaber):

A Superhero in a box! (On sale right now for $22! :o)


Isn't this such a cool gift idea?

I have to say, I was so pleasantly surprised at its high quality. (If you have ever bought a children's Halloween costume with such sub-par craftsmanship that you absolutely didn't mind throwing out your $45 purchase after only single use, I think you know what I mean... ;^)

(Image of "Superhero in a Box" from Restoration Hardware; there is a massive sale going on right now so stock up!)




Comments