Mumford & Sons


I don't think I've had a favorite, favorite band since U2, really.

Well, I've known these guys since "The Cave" days back circa 2010, but when Sung and I saw them perform live on SNL the other weekend (isn't SNL the best), I don't know about Sung, but boy, I couldn't have been more excited for their new album to come out on May 4th!


(Yes, I've watched this video like, 17 times in a row just now.)

I also just found out that they're coming to Coney Island on June 2-3 (I'm going on the 3rd), so I shall see whether Sung might want to come along! :^)

Also, has your perception of a celeb changed dramatically depending on whom that celeb marries?

Well. Marcus Mumford married Carrey Mulligan in 2012...



...and they are the sweetest couple ever. They are so young... Aren't they so handsome together?!

I've always thought Carey Mulligan is a great actress. If you haven't seen her in "An Education," please do so right away!

(Photo from The Daily Mail)

That's all for today.









Comments