A better time to travel to Europe?


The news of the euro falling to a near 12-year low against the dollar is truly shocking but has also gotten Sung and me thinking... Thinking about going to Europe with the kids.

(Because the euro will recover soon -- and it should, of course -- and we will always want to travel to Europe, perhaps now is the right time?)

It would be quite special because we have never been to Europe together since our honeymoon (in Greece) back in 2007!

(Yup, that's me, 2 babies+some 40 lbs. ago. I'm not proud to admit that I never lost the baby weight, but my life is what it is now and I'm happy and grateful to be healthy and strong. :^)

I wonder where we should go though...with two boys...... I've been reading some uber amazing travel posts by my most favorite bloggers here, here, and here, but I don't think I'm going to be half as graceful, calm, or classy (not sane for sure, to be completely honest) when I'm traveling with my children.

Believe it or not, we did Seoul (twice!), Orlando, Nashville, Hawaii, Poconos, Boston, and DC+Virginia so far and...do you see a single post on any of our travels? (OK, I'm half kidding. I'm going to get my act together and do some posts on our travels soon. :-)

Also, did you know that Chanel hiked the prices of their more coveted bags in Europe because of the falling euro? So much for getting a Quilted Boy Bag while I'm in Europe. Ho hum!












Comments