How to sleep better


If you're like me and suffer from one or more of these pains when you wake up in the morning:

Neck pain
Shoulder pain
Lower back pain
Jaw pain (I have yet to suffer from this... Don't want to know...)
Headaches
Hip pain

...or just would like to sleep better, do check out these sleep position recommendations from the Cleveland Clinic, via SheKnows.


As for my tip for avoiding chronic pains...

Believe it or not, the remedy for my mild yet chronic back pain (2 childbirths are no joke!) has been this memory foam pillow from IKEA.

Yes, you read that right.

The pillow has two heights, for when you would like to sleep on your back or on your side. (I don't know where things went wrong, but although I was fine using down feather pillows most of my life, they are no longer good for sleeping/give me so much back pain in the morning... Sigh.)

By the way, it's on sale for $9.99 right now! Through June 30!

Need I say more. :^)


(Infographic from SheKnows; please head over for an enlarged view)


Comments